Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Nice Come Together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXRB#1_Vapor
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Nice Come Together Empty
PostSubject: Nice Come Together   Nice Come Together EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:56 am

Yeah we had a blast with the blues not to long ago. All of the demo teams was there and wee all had fun. We all did great in the sky. We all have great chemistry with everyone. Everyone dont talk bad about another and we all enjoy each other time in the air. I really appriciate it guys. Thanks again. P.S. We all Should have that again one day!
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#4_VIPER
FSXFD_#4_VIPER

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Nice Come Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Come Together   Nice Come Together EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:01 am

Thanks Vapor i really enjoyed it too that was so KICK ASS the blues did good we did good you guys did great and yea we need to do that one day.Hope to see you in the skies again Vapor.Thanks-Viper
Back to top Go down
FSXRB#1_Vapor
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Nice Come Together Empty
PostSubject: No Problem   Nice Come Together EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:28 am

Viper no problem buddy. You know it will happen again one day we all get together. I wish FSX didnt have lag issues or it would've been wonderful. ---> Vapor
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#4_VIPER
FSXFD_#4_VIPER

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Nice Come Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Come Together   Nice Come Together EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:43 pm

yea i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice Come Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Come Together   Nice Come Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Come Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: General Discussions-
Jump to: