Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Thanks to everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hippifarian
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Thanks to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Thank you all for the spot on the team! But I must say.. UPDATE THE WEBSITE!!! hahah j/k but for real I need forum access and when you get to it on the main page of the website, i HOPE you are not still recruiting =) haha.
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#1_Boss
Admin
FSXFD_#1_Boss

Number of posts : 53
Gamespy ID : FSXFD_#1_"Boss"
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Again welcome to the team you have been added to the group so you should be able to see the forum section for our team.

Also i will edit the website as soon as i get my dreamweaver fixed which should be tonight.

Finally we have a right wing. YAAYYYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theflyingdukes.webs.com
hippifarian
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 pm

im here for practice and you guys are NOT!!! haha hope you get on tonight so we can do atleast some flying. I need to get locked in better!
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#1_Boss
Admin
FSXFD_#1_Boss

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

Little late. But it doesn't matter. Also something i have to tell you is we have our own Teamspeak that we got today.

Plus i flew as lead solo today for Train so he could get some practice. Next time jump on this TS instead of the FSA one. 173.71.223.67:8768
Tomorrow steves gonna be raring to get back in the saddle so be ready. Also we have a few people that are gonna be coming to watch.
Back to top Go down
hippifarian
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:46 pm

test
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#1_Boss
Admin
FSXFD_#1_Boss

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:34 am

I've got to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!   Thanks to everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Updates/News-
Jump to: