Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Good Job Guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXFD_#4_VIPER
FSXFD_#4_VIPER

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Good Job Guys Empty
PostSubject: Good Job Guys   Good Job Guys EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:23 am

Hey everybody its me Viper FSXFD_#4_"Viper" Slot pilot for your 2009 Fsx Flying Dukes.I just want to thank the whole team on how far we came.I would also like to make a special thanks to all of are fans who also got us this far.We are so excited to perform for you guys one day at a Fsx Airshow for the 2009 show season.I am planing a Airshow before the end of this year.Its going be the Fort Worth Allince Airshow.For more info pleases get people to sign up with are forums and much more.We also having some new airshow scenery coming out thanks to Cobra cheers and also if you guys want to watch us practice one day talk to are public affair officer in the public affair fourm and download are plane.You can also ask him for a ride in his #7 F/A-18 hornet as he shows you how the F-18 is a awesome plane.We are working on getting a two seater #4 so i can take you guys in Slot position on some of are practices.Thanks you all-Viper#4
Back to top Go down
tec-9
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Good Job Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Job Guys   Good Job Guys EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

that would be tight...a two seater slot so ppl can get a 1st person perspective of what goes on and how precisely it is done
Back to top Go down
FSXFD_#4_VIPER
FSXFD_#4_VIPER

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Good Job Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Job Guys   Good Job Guys EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Yea it would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Job Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Job Guys   Good Job Guys Empty